Crèche du Monde’s licensed Toddler Program gives your little one the opportunity to explore, discover, and grow at their own individual pace encouraged by loving care, fun, and developmentally-appropriate learning experiences. Your child is cared for by our professional, trained caregivers (staffed at a generous 1:4 ratio) in a safe and nurturing environment. Your toddler’s day is consistent and filled with lots of outdoor gross motor time, sensory, science, math, social, and language development activities. Crèche du Monde’s toddlers learn self-help skills and healthy habits as we eat together family-style during snack time and lunch. We partner with families to foster the healthy development of your toddler.
- Every toddler has an individual schedule for eating, sleeping, and playing.
- Caregivers assess a toddler’s developing skills, then create and provide activities designed to enhance and reinforce those skills.
- Toddlers learn trust through comfort and security, consistency and lots of cuddling. This encourages infants to develop cognitively, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Toddlers participate in a variety of sensory-based learning experiences that take place indoors or outdoors in Crèche du Monde’s private backyard (weather permitting). Explorations of color, shape, smell, size, sound, taste, and texture are all encouraged.
- We feel that parent communication is key to providing quality infant care. Each morning we ask that your inform us of any special needs for the day.
- At pick-up time, you will receive a daily sheet with a complete report of your toddler’s day including eating, nap times, diapering, disposition, and any developmental milestones.
We also encourage and offer an open door policy that allows parents and grandparents to come to Crèche du Monde to visit at any time during the day.