Summer Camp duMonde
Based on its bi-lingual preschool program, Preschool du Monde will inject a hefty dose of summertime fun into its learning based summer camp sessions on the Upper West Side. Children ages 2 to 6 will be active participants in a play-based program where children will enjoy frequent field trips to parks and museums as well as engaging neighborhood explorations and community walks. In between their real-world adventures outside, children will dive into indoor activities, organized by theme, that will include a fusion of multiple languages, music and movement, theater arts, storytelling, and arts and crafts.
The program will be split into two age groups, namely 2-4 year and 4-6 year.
A snapshot of what the program includes:
- Reading and writing practice
- Dual language instructions
- Field trips, including swimming for the 4-6 year olds
- Small student-teacher ratios
- Flexible hours/Affordable rates
- Theme based Music, Theater Arts, Crafts
To sign up for the summer 2012 program and for more information and fees, please contact us here!
Summer Camp DuMonde is unique by offering weekly sessions in July and August. So if you are away for a few weeks during the break but still need some care for the other weeks, no worries as Summer Camp DuMonde has availability.
- The ongoing rate is $450/week for our 5-day per week program
- 10% sibling discount
- Early Bird Deal! Sign up and pay by Monday, April 2 and receive 10% discount
PLEASE NOTE: Discounts apply only to those who wish to participate in our 5-day per week program.