Bilingual (Spanish) Preschool Teacher
We are currently seeking a skilled, innovative, and engaging prekindergarten teacher, bilingual and biliterate in Spanish, for our Preschool du Monde childcare center. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the development of a dual-language curriculum for children ages 2.5-5 from the ground up. Part-time/full-time hours available.
- Candidate should have a NYS Teacher Certification in Early Childhood Education, be enrolled in a teacher certification program, or currently completing Master’s degree coursework in Early Childhood Education.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Prior childcare experience (1-2 years) in a dual-language preschool setting.
- Expertise in development of lesson plans, anecdotal notes, portfolios, and assessments.
- Leadership, initiative, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Child Abuse Workshop
- Familiarity with current methods of early childhood teaching: Inquiry, Constructivism, and Social-Emotional Learning.
- Experience with individual/small group instruction.
- Medication Administration Training (MAT)
All candidates will be fingerprinted and screened via a Criminal Records Background Check. We will also ask for three childcare references.
If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!